Saturday 14 December 2013

My Everyday Makeup Bag // Winter Edition

Heya! I love looking at these sorts of blog posts because it really shows a lot of products that are worth buying and all in one post, and I have to say I highly recommend every single product shown! I have split the pictures into eyes, lips and cheeks and face to get a better view of the products. Details will be below each picture. The products I chose were ones I used most often, I do have a few other products that I use almost as regularly but these are ones I have been using most recently. Enjoy!









 
From L to R:
 
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Vanilla
 
Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder in Matte Neutral
 
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Light
 
Maybelline Eraser Eye Under Eye Concealer in Light 
 
 
 

From Top to Bottom:
 
Urban Decay Naked Palette
 
Collection 2000 Extreme Liquid Eyeliner in Black
 
Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara in Black Brown
 
Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black 
 
Miss Sporty Clear Mascara (For Brows)
 
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
 
Sleek Brow Kit in Light



 
From Top to Bottom, L to R:
 
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Earthshine (Limited Edition)
 
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Stereo Rose (Limited Edition)
 
Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Crush 
 
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
 
MAC Lipstick in Rebel (Not Pictured, Can't Find It! Oops...)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek inside my makeup bag, have a lovely rest of your day!
 
 
 
Lauren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment