Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Party Outfit Ideas

 


Heya! Following on with the Christmas themed posts, I have created a few looks that would be perfect for a Christmas party or even a Christmas day outfit! I have tried to create looks for a variety of styles so that there is hopefully something for everyone. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit #1 Girly With An Edge
Christmas party dress

I called this outfit girly with an edge because I think the black netted top of the dress gives it a slightly edgier look along with the plain black shoes, and for a pop of colour I added a glamorous gold clutch. The clutch shown is on the pricier side but I have seen so many similar clutches so I'm sure anyone interested will have no problem finding an affordable alternative.





Outfit #2 Glam Rock Chick



Christmas party outfit
 
This outfit is very edgy and I kept it simple and edgy and added a pop of glam with the studded clutch. I love my leather jackets and I would probably wear an outfit like this as I do like my black clothing!



Outfit #3 Bold and Gold


Christmas party outfit


Cobalt blue has always been one of my favourite party dress colours and it looks great with all skin tones and hair colours. I dressed this pretty dress up with black and gold accessories to add a touch of glam and I think this would be the perfect Christmas party dress.



Hope this was helpful, and enjoy your Christmas!


Lauren xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment