Wednesday 7 August 2013

Where have you been Lauren?!

Heya! So this is not a beauty related post of any kind, but I would like to say that I have not forgotten this blog, I am very sorry for not posting for the whole of July (Lauren? Sort yourself out girl!) and I will be posting this week! I do have a sort of excuse- I got a job! I have been doing a lot of overtime recently so that is why I was so busy for the whole of July as that was when I got given the job. On the up side, the job is in Debenhams- which for all of you who don't live in the wonderful UK which has decided to mark the end of an unbearable heat wave with very scary thunder storms that have often made me jump, is a large nationwide department store so that does mean more makeup hauls and reviews because... 25% of MAC, Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay, Benefit.. so watch out for those ;)



Lauren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment