Wednesday 22 May 2013

Revlon Colorstay Smokey Shadow Stick Review- Torch

Heya! So this is my first blog post, so I suppose it better be a good one....

I decided the best thing to start off with would probably be some sort of review, just to get things cracking. I decided to review something I purchased very recently and have fallen in love with. The Revlon Smokey Shadow Stick in Torch. It is AMAZING...



As you can see, the product consists to two ends- a deep bronze and a pale golden pink.



Note: The pink is less pigmented once rubbed in, and the brown lightens considerably.


Opinions:

Price- At £7.99, they're on the pricier side of drugstore.
Pigmentation- Very good when applied, poor when rubbed in.
Smell- Nothing unpleasant.
Texture- Smooth, creamy. Glide on effortlessly, don't tug on the eyes.
Overall Mark- 7/10

Pros:

Good initial pigmentation
Nice sheen in light
Very blendable
Don't tug on eyes

Cons:

Pigmentation lacks when blended.
Expensive for drugstore.


Overall I love the blendable creaminess of these shadows, and as pigmentation lacks when blended out they make great bases. Also good for lining the eyes with the brown, and the pink makes a great highlight. I would recommend and repurchase these.

Lauren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment