Thursday 30 May 2013

Drugstore Haul- Revlon

Heya! So yesterday I went down to my local mall and wandered into superdrug after seeing they had a 3 for 2 on makeup, but with the intention of saving my money and not buying anything. I came out ten minutes later having taken full advantage of that offer (Ooops!...). I figured that today I would share the haul that was very naughty of me and shows my complete lack of self control when it comes to shopping! ;)


These are the three items that I got in the deal, all from Revlon (my fave drugstore brand EVER!):

R-L: Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Vanilla 120, Revlon Colorstay Smokey Shadow Stick in  Flare, Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Trendsetter

I will test them out a bit before doing in depth reviews but all three of these are products are ones I have been eyeing up for a while so hopefully they were worth finally going out and getting!

First Opinions-

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Vanilla- Great yellow base for my olive undertones and from what I can see (after one day of use) long lasting but I do not like the dewy finish.

Revlon Colorstay Smokey Shadow Stick in Flare- The lilac color is not massively pigmented but the dark colour is nice, not as creamy as 'Torch' on the lighter end either.

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Trendsetter- Great, bright colour. Very pigmented, but drying and although its not wet in the slightest has a dry sticky feel to it and rubs off in the middle of the lips after two or three hours- but overall loving it so far! My joint fave colour lipstick ever with MAC's Plumful.


So there is the result of my mini shopaholic meltdown...


Lauren xoxo


SIGMA MAKEUP BRUSHES (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED): http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=274059



No comments:

Post a Comment